Why Vote For Bruce Webster?
A Change for the BEST

Monday, November 8, 2010

Unbelievable HELP from so many

Before closing the blog I want to note some very special help from extraordinary people.

My late wife's family were always there to do what needed to be done.

Richard and Brian worked to keep the campaign on the rails.

Doug and Diane knocked on doors and managed the finances but so many others did what they could.

Financial help was a big surprise with donors from outside of Ottawa and from areas outside the ward. I am/was very touched to hear the congratulations from so many who felt I did all we could.

The sign guys both up and tear down were superb, and of course the webmaster (my son in Vancouver) was on top of the postings.

I am very fortunate to have as many people who believed in me and our efforts were not rewarded as they should have been...all that said I could not be more proud of the work done by all. We were up against a force we did not recognize until the Sunday before voting day. Colour me blue or rather I did not have that colour behind me!. I believed that party politics were not supposed to enter in to Municipal elections but now I know differently. So the outcome is as I voiced before.

Pete would have been PROUD OF YOU ALL as I am.

THANKS

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment